Bio Feedback HRV and ANS Bluetooth device
Bluecardio provides the fundamental Heart Rate Variability functions, such as Au-tonomic Dysfunction, ANS Monitoring and the 30:15 ratio test. the features of the device help medical professionals better understand and monitor symptoms that affect the ANS; such as:
- Overall activity of the ANS which is a direct measure of ANS health and adaptability.
- Activity of the hypothalamus in its role of ANS coordinator.
- Activity of the sympathetic and parasympathetic branches of the SNS respectfully.
- Balance between the sympathetic and parasympathetic branches of the ANS.
- The neuroendocrine relationship of the ANS to the adrenal system.
Bluecardio operates in real-time, and is ideal for use in any professional medical environment from a physician’s private practice to a hospital operating room. All the results (analysis) obtained from measurement applications are stored in the Bluecardio and transmitted via Bluetooth to the practitioner’s computer.